BECOME A MODEL
How To Become A Model With Warner Models
How to become a model:
- Fill out a profile – our online model profile is the first step in working with us. Profiles are free, however you must be approved. Be sure to upload a good clear headshot in the 1st photo space. This is the 1st photo of you that the client will see, so make it good.
- Have a professional portfolio – you will be required to upload photos of yourself. Photos don’t have to be taken by a professional, but that does help. Avoid cell phone selfies and make sure you have good lighting. The best thing to do is look at the sample images when you register and provide the same.
- Be patient – Because of the good pay, flexible hours, and fun jobs, many girls and guys are looking to join Warner models. We get hundreds of applications a week. You must exhibit patience and wait for opportunities to apply for a position or until the agency reaches out to you.
- Be Reliable – Once you receive a casting and apply for the job, be reliable. If you sign up to work a job and no show you will be no longer be eligible to work for us and you will be removed from our database.
- Improve Your Talent – If you would like to fast track your success, check out our Pageants and Model Events. Our Model events will help you build a portfolio, learn runway walks and poses, and put you on the national stage. You will improve your overall status in the modeling world.